preparation: 10min | cooking: 10min | difficulty:
© 2010 Tony El Batal
serving portion: 4 persons
- 2 potatoes; finely grated
- 1 small onion; finely grated
- 1 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Peel potatoes and onions; Finely grate; Drain the extra liquid.
- Then add one Tbsp of flour and eggs to obtain an omelet mixture; Season with salt and black pepper.
- Grease the frying pan with oil; Pour spoonfuls to form flattened pancake.
- Serve with apple compote.
- Fry immediately so that the mixture doesn’t turn black.
- Use the cheese grater to grate the potatoes and onions.
- Serve directly to conserve crunchiness.