preparation: 15 min | cooking: 90 min | difficulty:
dedicated to: Sara and Nehme Tohmé
serving portion: 2 persons
- 500g cooked chickpeas; for the recipe click here
- 300g tahini
- 25g salt
- 5g crushed garlic
- 3 lemon juice
- olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- To prepare the chickpeas click here
- Puree the chickpeas with a hand blender then add the crushed garlic and tahini; mix and mash the whole thing again.
- Add the lemon juice gradually and mix.
- Serve it in a bowl; Using a teaspoon draw a shallow circle in the centre then drizzle olive oil; For the paprika strips dip a wet fork inside the paprika and draw the lines.