preparation: 15 min | cooking: 15 min | difficulty:
serving portion: 4 persons
- 500 g dandelion leaf
- 4 large onions, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100 ml olive oil
- 100 ml lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- Clean and wash the dandelion, cook in boiling water with a little salt and baking soda.
- Remove from water; let cool by pouring cold water; then squeeze and coarsely chop the dandelion.
- In a skillet add oil and cook onions until translucent then remove half of them and set aside; continue frying the other half until caramelized; then keep aside to garnish.
- In the same skillet fry garlic and the cooked onions you removed earlier cook until golden; add the dandelion and salt; cook for 10-15 minutes on medium heat and keep stirring until most of the moisture has evaporated; turn off the heat and add the lemon juice; let cool.
- Serve the dandelion cold and garnish with the caramelized onions.