preparation: 30min | cooking: 40min | difficulty:
serving portion: 4 persons
- 4 large beets raw
- 1 large potato cut into chunks
- 1 L chicken Broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 100ml whipping cream
- Boil salted water in a large pot and place the beets. Boil over medium heat for 30 to 40 minutes. Pass beets under cold water and peel. Cut beets into large cubes.
- Add broth and potatoes chunk to beet
- Simmer over low heat 30 to 40 minutes. When beets are tender, remove from heat.
- Add cream, Salt and pepper.
- Using the blender mash until obtaining a puree.
- Serve with crouton.
- My Grandma